If you have received an item in error or if you have made an error on your order, please note the following guidelines for processing a return:
- All returns require authorization; please email requests to email@example.com.
- Merchandise returned without return authorization is subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee.
- Merchandise must be shipped prepaid (if the shipping error is Fromm’s mistake, Fromm pays for return shipping).
- Merchandise cannot be returned after 90 days.
- Merchandise returned for credit must be in original packaging, without price stickers or other markings, and in resellable condition.
- No credit will be given for merchandise returned in unsellable condition.
- Merchandise purchased on closeout offers cannot be returned.